Each candle that we hand pour is unique in the way it burns and melts. So here are a few tips for getting the most out of your pieces. 
 
Use a candle plate when lighting your candle for the first time. This will collect any wax that may drip. Always burn your candle in a safe place. A well ventilated room and away from any flammable hazards. 
 
For the first use, we recommend burning for at least 1 hour. This will help create a melt pool and give the best candle performance. Protect your candle from too much sunlight and other heat sources when you aren’t using it. 
 
To maintain a healthy wick, always trim to a height of 2-3cm to keep a consistent flame.  Keep your candle safe from children and pets.